i honestly can't believe i've been working on this thing since April! i've been used to completing smaller projects in about a month, so this guy seems like it took forever!
i tackled the white/grey areas between each of the walls in floss, and then moved onto the last remaining candy components for the house.
i used memory thread for the lollipop sticks to give it some more dimension, but also it looks more realistic...
once the memory thread was wrapped in ribbon, i used a combination of kreinik and splendor silk to tent stitch the green portion as painted. then i used kreinik to french knot all of the red.
i really wanted them to be lollipop topiaries, so i hope that's how it reads!
technically, the house is complete, but i still have to basketweave that pesky bottom square, so i'll be back to post an official "i'm finished" update. i also need to decide what my next project will be....