Thursday, December 13, 2012

petei santas!

remember when i obsessively stalked ebay for 32 hours won these adorable petei santas? i even went a step further and ordered one more, the whirling dervish santa. 

i gave the french knot a ring to order diana bosworth's precious stitch guides for them, and got the best package in the mail this week!









no stitch guide for celestial santa, but i have some ideas for him! my whirling dervish canvas just came last night, so these are both kitted up and ready to go! now the hard part will be, which to start first? 

1 comment:

  1. I love you Blog Katherine!! Your petei's are great. I am glad you were able to get so many. I think I will order the stitch guides from the French Knot for my Petei nativity. Hopefully, someone will buy her line and they won't be so scarce.

    ReplyDelete