Tuesday, May 17, 2016

i finished...and my hand is still cramping

the sand and background came together fairly quickly over the course of sunday (after our ritual weekend trip to starbuck's!) 
i was highly motivated to cross that finish line, and made the final touches while there was still daylight outside!

carol dupree needlepoint nativity red wiseman
red wiseman

i love his beard! nativities are synonymous with beards, so it's always fun to learn new techniques!

carol dupree needlepoint nativity red wiseman



on to the final (and very green) wiseman now? jury's still out. my hand is still a little crampy and i'm not sure if it's from my speed round on sunday, or a combination of needling, computer, and scrolling through instagram. 





1 comment:

  1. Your stitching is lovely. I've begun the Debbie Mumm (Melissa Shirley) Nativity. Having fun with it. I started with the Wisemen--all three are on the same canvas. Unlike you, I am someone who works on several different projects at a time so things take forever to finish, but I love it! Let your hand rest for a day or two so the cramping doesn't become a bigger problem. :)

    ReplyDelete