Monday, September 17, 2012

new purchases

i couldn't help myself! these country cottage needleworks charts were on sale and it doesn't hurt my bank account nearly as much as needlepoint!


this is nikki's newest release for fall that i absolutely love! it's simple and chic, and i love the white pumpkins!




this christmas tree has always been on my list to do. it's so sweet and i love the size! 




love the soft colors and the verse in this one. i imagine it hanging near my vanity someday  




the temperature is getting cooler and it's starting to feel a bit more like fall! this is hands down my favorite season. watching football, making hot soup for dinner, and curling up under a blanket with my stitching...who could ask for more?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katherine,
    Beautiful new pieces. This is my favorite season also.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about fall that makes you want to cross-stitch. I would love to pull out my sampler right now, but the grocery store is calling my name. Darling new charts. I can't wait to see them stitched up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on all counts! Wonderful charts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies! i completely agree @steph, something about fall always makes me want to cross-stitch!

    ReplyDelete