Thursday, September 13, 2012

the mackenzie childs stash

the pride and joy of my stash are hands down my mackenzie-childs ornaments by betsy b.

they are my most favorite canvases and i can't wait for them to decorate my future christmas tree every year! 

Betsy B. MacKenzie Childs Tulip Stripe
tulip stripe


Betsy B. MacKenzie Childs Gold Harlequin

gold harlequin

Betsy B. MacKenzie Childs King's Corner

king's corner

Betsy B. MacKenzie Childs Poplar Ridge

poplar ridge

Betsy B. MacKenzie Childs Dublin Hill

dublin hill

Betsy B. MacKenzie Childs Ribbon Candy

ribbon candy


in addition to the above ornaments, i also have 2 out of 3 of the mackenzie-childs mini stockings that betsy b. produced. the last one is being shipped to me soon. 

Betsy B. MacKenzie Childs stocking


Betsy B. MacKenzie Childs stocking


there are so many opportunities for stitches and fun effects, but i probably won't get around to stitching these for a year or so. i would like to set aside some finishing funds for them!


what are your favorite canvases in your stash?

4 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOOO jealous. I was always planning on doing these and then kept putting off the stash enhancement as I have so much and thought I could always get them "later" and now I cannot... I am always hoping they will show up on Ebay or Canvases Be Gone but no luck thus far! I will have to Iive vicariously through you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks melissa! try the needleworks in austin...i purchased a handful from there. don't lose hope! google is a magical tool!

      Delete
  2. These are absolutely darling. I can't wait to see what you do with them. My favorite canvas in my stash? Just one? I can't choose just one. I guess I would have to say my Ewe and Eye collection for now. Love my Thanksgiving House...Oh, who am I kidding? I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's like asking a mom who her favorite child is! hah!

      Delete