Friday, October 26, 2012

at least it's friday?

in my rush to get out the door this morning i completely forgot to get a picture of my progress on the stocking. 

but i can tell you that the cuff is complete, beaded name and everything!

and i'm maybe an hour away from the poinsettias being finished! 

my goal this weekend is to finish the turkey work on the coat, and find some killer jewels for the stranded bead garland. 


could this project be done by next week?! i hope so!!!!!!

look for picture updates this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I will wait very impatiently for a picture. I am sure it is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it! You are a stitching machine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hoping to pick up the steam this weekend and finish it once and for all!!!

      Delete