Tuesday, October 30, 2012

what to start now?

i'm going through a bit of postpartum stitch depression now that my big project is finished. while i'm enjoying my little break, i am also perplexed with which project to start next. here are the two in the queue for the immediate future.



i've put a few strands in this holiday cross stitch from jbw designs. i can't wait to pick it back up again! this will be my travel project since i'll be flying to palm beach for a wedding this weekend.

Sheila NOLA Water Meter needlepoint


who can forget the water meter ornament? should be a quick finish once i get back from florida. 

2 comments:

  1. Belts are easy to stitch while traveling. I think one of the Swans stitched one in it's entirety on the way to and from England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the water meter just because I love it so much and can't wait to see it finished! :)

    ReplyDelete