Friday, August 24, 2012

lazy stitching

i've been lazily stitching away on my tote bag. no deadline, no pressure...and it's been perfect. i am typically so OCD about finishing projects, so i've given myself permission to be lazy. 

will i stitch this weekend? probably. but i'm not going to put extra pressure on myself. 

Linda Lahm beach totes


here's where i am currently am (i finished a little more after this photo). since this is mine, i went with my fave background, le pavilion diamonds. the yellow flowers under the chair will be last. 

i have some ideas on how to tackle the poinsettia leaves this weekend. i am SO ready to move on to more exciting areas!


hope your weekend is wonderful and filled with fun! we're going to be on pins and needles with the impending doom of hurricane isaac. cross your fingers!

3 comments:

  1. Be careful! Make sure that evac bag has some stitching in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be watching the weather and keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've got the evac bag packed to the brim with canvas and threads!

    ReplyDelete