Friday, June 7, 2013

while we're on the subject of weddings...

one of my bestest friends got engaged this spring, and is getting married this upcoming january! i immediately knew i wanted to stitch something for her, but i'm indecisive on what...

last year i stitched this painted canvas for a lee jewelry box for my other friend that got married, and she loved it! it's always excited to get something with your new monogram on it!



but there are so many cute princess and me ornaments that i love too...






and these toppers by the studio midwest are just too precious...





what are your "go-to" stitched wedding gifts?

1 comment:

  1. I stitched the bride & groom on a bicycle last year and it turned out adorable. This year, I'm stitching a ring bearer pillow from needlepaint.com. You are able to change colors on the designs and of course the names or initials to make it your own. Have fun deciding! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete