Friday, July 13, 2012

progress continues

but instead of showing you a picture of where i stopped last night i'd rather work through the weekend and show a totally awesome and better one on monday! 

my goal, in addition to working on the lady, is to finish another tote bag by monday.

hope everyone has a great weekend! me? i'm off at 4 pm for happy hour at the columns hotel...a perfect way to end the work week in new orleans!



the columns is a giant antebellum home that was turned into a hotel that sits right on st. charles avenue. 



if it looks familiar, it's because "pretty baby" starring brooke shields as a prosti-tot was filmed here.



sidebar....that circular tufted stool is part of the bar and is my fave place to sit

have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you accomplish this weekend. Have completely scoured the town of St. johns Newfoundland and not a single shop. Thank goodness I brought some to do. After a day of hiking, I just don't feel like stitching. Never fear, I will find my needlepoint strength.

    ReplyDelete