Tuesday, July 24, 2012

stash chat - & more

in an attempt to keep myself honest and accountable for the items in my stitching stash, i will be posting all my treasures throughout the week. today i'd like to showcase my & more canvases. 

& more needlepoint TCU


i love this tcu themed canvas and see it being finished into a fun tray, great for gameday snacks in the fall. 

& more Boo needlepoint


& more Happy Halloween needlepoint

a few halloween canvases with stitch guides by amy. i would love to somehow work the "boo" into the middle of a festive wreath, and make a pillow out of the longer one. 

& more Merry Christmas needlepoint


i also see this as a pillow. i love & more's simple stripes and fantastic lettering. they also capture my heart in the fact that they don't do capital letters either! 


while most of these are more long-term projects, i would like to start on at least one this year. in keeping with the pace i've created with my stocking, i'd like to continue doing little projects with one big project in the mix at a time. 


look for more tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. stay tuned! it only gets bigger haha

      Delete
  2. Love your stash also. I did the boo, but did not do the spider web. Instead, I put to little eyes above the first "O" that made it look "scary cute". I also have the Merry Christmas canvas and stitch guide by Amy, I need to seriously think about starting that one. Okay, after the pears are done. I'm beginning to sound like a broken record.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i loved your version of the "boo", the spider is a little intimidating right now. keep going on those pears, they are lovely!

      Delete
  3. I am not sure I want to bring accountability in when it comes to my stash. I am so glad you did. I love all your stuff. Don't tell, but I have a Pony Up one for my SMU kid. I also want the Happy Halloween one with Amy's guide. Jill said she could not put it down. All you need is Thanksgiving. Wonderful things. Keep stitching, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you have a stitch guide for "pony up" or are you going rogue? i'm in the same predicament with the "go frogs" canvas

      Delete
    2. Pony Up is all basketweave. Will be a pillow for the bed for Christmas, I hope. I think you could get ideas for your TCU from all your others. Maybe?

      Delete
  4. Love all your &more canvases. I also have them all and have only stitched "boo". I finished it as a stand-up with bun feet. Cannot wait to see what you show us tomorrow.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the stand-ups! that is another option i'll have to keep in mind!

      Delete